Companions

Raikonato
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

Companions

Postby Raikonato » Tue 22 Nov 2016, 08:57

How can I leave the companion in my residence?

TheHarvester
Emperator

Re: Companions

Postby TheHarvester » Tue 22 Nov 2016, 09:09

http://therian-saga.wikia.com/wiki/Concession

Storing items and retaining companions

Once a concession is established (even if nothing else is there), you can leave items, companions, and tamed animals at the concession. This is the only way to maintain companions and animals beyond the limit of 4 (or greater if you have purchased more companion slots) that can accompany your character. Please note that you must be physically present at your concession for storage and retention of companions and animals.

You can drag items from your backpack to the area labeled "Storage" in order to leave them at the concession. However, to leave a companion, click on their icon at the top of your screen and choose "Separate" from the list. Note: If you are not currently physically present at your concession, the Separate option will not be available!

Balok
Bâtisseur

Re: Companions

Postby Balok » Thu 24 Nov 2016, 15:59

A word of caution: there is also an Abandon option. This is for dropping companions you expect to never need again. You will be asked to confirm this decision, but be careful: it's right next to the Separate button and it's the same color and font, and people (including me) have made the mistake.
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

Return to “General”