Fehler bei dem Erfolg "Der Traum"

Rankos
Bourlingueur
Realm: Filgar

Fehler bei dem Erfolg "Der Traum"

Postby Rankos » Sun 26 Feb 2017, 18:28

Tja, ich bin nun zwar endlich komplett durch, und konnte Sorem Schubert heilen, habe dabei jedes Feld im Traum auch wenigstens 2mal besucht, aber das Spiel zeigt mir immer noch an, dass ich Traumzone #7 angeblich nicht gefunden habe ...
Hat irgendjemand ne Idee?

Sisyphos
Citoyen
Realm: Alchimideon

Re: Fehler bei dem Erfolg "Der Traum"

Postby Sisyphos » Sun 26 Feb 2017, 20:24

Wenn du die Quest komplett abgeschlossen hast, solltest du noch mal in den Raum, in dem du für den Questgegenstand gegen das Monster gekämpft hast. (Der einzige Ort abseits des Rundgangs.)

Rankos
Bourlingueur

Postby Rankos » Sun 26 Feb 2017, 20:35

Na spitze :/
das würde ich mal als gravierenden Bug bezeichnen; aber danke für die Antwort.

Und sollte das Entwickler-Team dies noch verbessern wollen, dann darf die Liste der Erfolgs-Bestandteile gerne auch präziser sein, also statt "Traumzone #1" bis "Traumzone #10" eben die betreffenden Namen dieser Zonen auflisten. Ich rechne aber mal lieber nicht damit ^^

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Sun 26 Feb 2017, 20:52

Hello,

the steps are
1. Find a npc that gives you a quest (destroy a virus)
2. Find a place to kill a "boss" to loot a specific potion (you can't see that place if you have not the quest in your quest list)
3. Find the right virus... if you give the potion to another one, you have to kill the boss again
4. Talk to the npc
5. Go out and talk to Shelian.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Rankos
Bourlingueur

Postby Rankos » Sun 26 Feb 2017, 21:10

As I said before in German, all the quests have been completed successfully. The problem is not associated to the quest line.
I will try to describe it in English:
To solve the quests I had to pass through all the different dream zones. I did it, and I must have been at least twice in every dream zone, but still the game lists dream zone #7 as missing to qualify for the named success "The Dream".

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Sun 26 Feb 2017, 21:17

Not sure to understand. The quest doesn't says you need to go in each place in the dungeon. Maybe you talk about the achievements ?
---

Rankos
Bourlingueur

Postby Rankos » Sun 26 Feb 2017, 21:21

Yes, that's what I meant, the achievement. Sorry for the confusion, I could only guess how it would be called in the english version, the words have similar meanings in German.

And yes again, it wasn't necessary to visit each dream zone because the quest told me so, but simply to reach the targets.

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Sun 26 Feb 2017, 21:44

I saw it. It's on your "todo" achievement. But I have no tools to edit achievement in the support board :/ And not sure Falk has the time to do it (between the update and steam, not sure he has time to do basic things like sleeping or eating ^^').

But we know that sometimes an achievement isn't correctly validate. I note it (once again) in our very long to-do list ;)
Thanks for report.
---

Return to “Spiel”