Need help about Iriza numbers

dombili
Traducteur
Realm: Fauconnia

Need help about Iriza numbers

Postby dombili » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 10:16

Hello all,

I am new to end-game combat and would like to know a bit more about the math behind damage.

What difference should I have between my offense and Iriza's defense to hit her for 25-30 per hit? I watched Nina's video and she hits like that with 11 difference but I hit for 12-15 with similar numbers, did the math change at some point or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any input,

Onur

aknoth
Bâtisseur

Re: Need help about Iriza numbers

Postby aknoth » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 11:45

Hi,

I am about 96/94 in offense and piercing offence and hit her for 25-30 only if I have good coordination potion (ex : 3.7) plus a good poison (3.8) and if she has low piercing defense (72/73...). I can beat her up to 75 PD but with less damage each turn.

Do you use these items ?

dombili
Traducteur

Postby dombili » Thu 20 Apr 2017, 12:38

I was talking about effective scores.

I use a coord pot and a weak poison and curious about the math so I can prepare proper pots / poisons.

dombili
Traducteur

Postby dombili » Fri 21 Apr 2017, 09:13

To talk about this further, do the mobs have 2 armor values? Do they roll for this or they are fixed, meaning we could analyze some data and figure out approximate values? :)

Gopol
Mystique
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Gopol » Fri 21 Apr 2017, 11:30

To determine damage, is it really the attack-defense diff (and only that) that counts ?
I would have thought that it would be more like the value of the weapon and the armor of the defendant (which for a monster is equal to its defense)
Or perhaps it is the attack-defense difference and the armor of the defendant (meaning that against a mob, the defense of the mob kind of counts twice).

The difference between attack and defense, is anyway being used to determine which type of attack is chosen and for the chances of dodge.

Someone should make tests... Lots of tests...

Return to “General”