Guild Mansion - 40 Comfort & Prestige

Belkior
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Guild Mansion - 40 Comfort & Prestige

Postby Belkior » Sat 06 May 2017, 03:13

What bedding / material combination for the Noble Furniture is required to achieve 40 Comfort for a Mansion in the Den?

I presume that a decent sculpture would suffice to achieve 40 Prestige.

Sniq
Bourlingueur
Realm: Lanfar

Re: Guild Mansion - 40 Comfort & Prestige

Postby Sniq » Sat 06 May 2017, 04:24

Mansion has 20 base for comfort and prestige. So any 25 comfort noble furniture and 25 prestige ornament will yield 40 comfort/prestige.

theriansim.com has a simulator for noble furniture. (Craft -> Woodworking -> Cabinetmaking)

fir plank + linen bedding + linen or soft bone trims would yield a 27 comfort noble furniture. So almost any combination will work for you.

A 37 comfort noble furniture makes a 50 comfort mansion, which can be made from
Waxed cotton bedding + Nuert or Meladrin planks + trims made from linen or any kind of bones.

Please note that Mansion at Den does not has any companions for hire.

Yushi
Emperator

50/50 Mansion

Postby Yushi » Sat 06 May 2017, 11:06

I was actually wondering about this. I had already received confirmation about a nuert/waco noble furniture working. What kind of an ornament is necessary? Is a complex limestone sculpture enough?
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Silentius
Citoyen

Postby Silentius » Sat 06 May 2017, 12:59

I used nuerd/waxed with blacknester and hyperborean bone trims for 50 comfort mansions. Maybe cheaper trims will work too.
Limestone statue (not sculpture) should be enough for 50 prestige.

u: talk was about 40, not 50 - any trims and limestone sculpture will work. But no hiring of guild companions there, only queueing of T3

Yushi
Emperator

yup

Postby Yushi » Sat 06 May 2017, 13:30

Yeah, original topic was for a 40/40 mansion. I sort of hijacked the thread for my own purposes. My apologies. Also my thanks for answering.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Melindra
Bourlingueur

Postby Melindra » Sat 06 May 2017, 13:34

To find out what ornament or noble furniture you need, use this formula for mansion comfort/prestige:
Comfort/Prestige = 20 + (0.8 *x) (where x is the stat of the ornament or noble furniture)

So if you want 50 prestige, then you would say: 50=20+(0.8*x). Solving for x = 37.5. In this case, with a fraction of a point, it's safer to use a 38. However, if you plug in 37 to x, you end up with 49.6 which will round up to 50 in the mansion.

So, you need a 37 minimum prestige ornament and a 37 minimum comfort noble furniture to reach 50 comfort and 50 prestige in the mansion to be able to recruit all the available companions. However, do note that companions in the mansion are site dependent, just like all other companions. Leadership values on the items have nothing to do with availability of recruitables. The availability of recruitables depends solely on their requirement (ie prestige or comfort being met which you can check in the game guide under Leadership) and their presence in certain locations. Most people build their mansions in Whitestone or Plains of Hawkoria for ease of building and good presence.

Also, this formula works for all other buildings with bonuses. If the bonus is 10, the formula is Stat=10+(0.9*x). If the bonus is 5, the formula is Stat=5+(0.95*x). So, remember the formula and never have to ask "What do I need to reach X comfort?" again. :D

LukeBarret
Défricheur
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby LukeBarret » Tue 12 Sep 2017, 10:15

Sniq wrote:Mansion has 20 base for comfort and prestige. So any 25 comfort noble furniture and 25 prestige ornament will yield 40 comfort/prestige.

theriansim.com has a simulator for noble furniture. (Craft -> Woodworking -> Cabinetmaking)

fir plank + linen bedding + linen or soft bone trims would yield a 27 comfort noble furniture. So almost any combination will work for you.

Waxed cotton bedding + Nuert or Meladrin planks + trims made from linen or any kind of bones.

Seems like a good set of Comfort Noble Furniture and great craft work. :ugeek:

LukeBarret
Défricheur
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby LukeBarret » Tue 12 Sep 2017, 10:20

Sniq wrote:Mansion has 20 base for comfort and prestige. So any 25 comfort noble furniture and 25 prestige ornament will yield 40 comfort/prestige.

I am damn excited about going into the mansion. :roll:

Return to “General”