Night Client

Cadyenie
Citoyen
Realm: Lanfar

Re: Night Client

Postby Cadyenie » Tue 16 Jul 2019, 12:42

It is possible to send items via mail. I haven't tried gold or cod. It is possible to see into concessions and domains, though I'm not sure if you can remove items. You need to do the check homes action, next to check heroes and let it run through all the locations.

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby NightCroucher » Tue 16 Jul 2019, 13:36

Nohrs wrote:- je n'ai pas réussi a faire d'envoi d'objet ou d'or par courrier, j'ai vu plusieurs boutons dans item (send, money) mais je n'ai pas réussi a les faire fonctionner.
- je n'ai pas réussi a me servir dans les coffres des domaines de ma guilde malgré que mes personnages soient sur place.
- Est-il possible de gérer des échanges entre deux personnages qui sont sur un même lieux? je n'ai pas trouvé comment faire interagir des personnages de manière générale....
- Enfin est-il possible d'assigner des compagnons au travail passif depuis ton client? je n'ai pas trouvé non plus.

Hi,
- for item/money sending you need to select target character from near combo box, select item (or several), choose if you need auto receive (with checkbox) and press send (or money) . If you selected one item, you will be prompted to enter quantity. Send is possible only if sending character has mail at current location, with money it is not important.
- to interact with home/guild store you need to "open" it, at least once. You can do it with Home check set of commands in menu. You can only store/take to you current location, so it is enough to check current location if you want to update item list there. You will see the list in hero's item list after it's own items. For selected hero items "store" option is available, and for home/guild there is "take".

- for now there is no possibility to direct item transfer, same for setting companions to work.

Tip of the day:
- game will to log you off immediately if you close the client, you can open it and continue to play. Only after several hours game will log you off.

Mangireka
Citoyen
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby Mangireka » Tue 16 Jul 2019, 13:55

aknoth wrote:
Have you tried this : https://www.theriansim.com/mytdb.php ?
After data import : https://www.theriansim.com/myparameters.php

Hi aknoth,
for sure I have tried your tools. All of them. Especially your tools for craft-calculation and accomodations saved me a lot of time.
But your account-specific tools are unhappily depicting those values not in the way I am thinking. I like to see data of all chars in a big array. Your tool shows me all necessary values for only one char. Even if there would be a possibility to export data from your page (did I miss it?), it would take some effort/time to join the datasets for all chars.

Sorry aknoth ;)
Gilde Zamonien

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sun 28 Jul 2019, 21:02

Update:
- sending items directly from home/guild stores. client will search for hero standing at needed location and auto take it from store before sending;
- taking items from working companions with take button on hero's item tab (you need to be on site for that );
- global reputations tab;
- hero's home buildings are now listed with top skill name for easier workshop finding
- bug fixes;
- some new bugs...

Same link in Google Drive - link

Mangireka, for excel export you need to give me an example of result you want, cause i don't came to simple solution to export relative database to excel tables.

Mangireka
Citoyen

Postby Mangireka » Tue 30 Jul 2019, 14:22

Hi NightCroucher,

i think of having the content of the tables in NightClient also available in excel or in CSV.
For example recipe overview:
Image.

If the solution for exporting to excel requires too much of your precious time, export as CSV would be totally enough:

Name;Hero
Polarkrake;Mangireka
Rüstleder;Mangireka

Thank you in advance for your work :)
Mangireka
Gilde Zamonien

Nohrs
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Nohrs » Mon 05 Aug 2019, 21:49

Hi Night thank you for your answer and for updates.

I have some new more questions please.

1. I can't set transport.
i thought it were as moving from an area to an other, but it doesn't work.
What am I doing wrong?
Can we use roads too?

2. In the same way, i can' t set a move from a counrty to an other.
Exemple i cant' set a character from fauconia to grimaldaz... Why ?

3. Last one: Is there a way to take ressources from merge to the bag?

Thank you for answers.

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Tue 06 Aug 2019, 20:16

Mangireka wrote:i think of having the content of the tables in NightClient also available in excel or in CSV.

I have added Export button in Test menu. It creates csv export current content of items, units, skills and recipes lists. So you need to execute search before exporting. Check this out first, and decide in which direction we need to move next.

Nohrs wrote:1. I can't set transport.
i thought it were as moving from an area to an other, but it doesn't work.
What am I doing wrong?
Can we use roads too?

2. In the same way, i can' t set a move from a counrty to an other.
Exemple i cant' set a character from fauconia to grimaldaz... Why ?

3. Last one: Is there a way to take ressources from merge to the bag?

1 - transport is under development for now.
2 - travel was fixed some time ago, i will update version at google drive
3 - there is no direct way for now, only by sending via mail (client will take it before sending)

Updated version in google drive
- path finding bug fixes;
- test export;

Tip of the day:
use "GetAllMail" with care: it will move though all selected hero's mails, take all attached items and delete mails itself. Money operations are not executed for now, so you may lose something.

Nohrs
Emperator

Postby Nohrs » Wed 07 Aug 2019, 15:37

Thank you for your answer.

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Mon 19 Aug 2019, 21:54

small update:
- taking items from companion will now take from all companions in the same locations;
- deleting actions fix;
- new feature - payday.
|- select heroes from left list;
|- go to general Items tab
|- select wealthy hero from combo box at tool bar;
|- press Payday button;
|- enter target money amount;
| client will send money from source hero to selected ones to achieve target amount at their possession
| PS all heroes need to be logged in

Cadyenie
Citoyen
Realm: Lanfar

Postby Cadyenie » Tue 20 Aug 2019, 23:54

Remove Favorite is spelled Revome. :)

Setting payday to a value below what everyone has locks the client as busy thought it says finished.

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Thu 22 Aug 2019, 07:32

Cadyenie wrote:Remove Favorite is spelled Revome. :)

Setting payday to a value below what everyone has locks the client as busy thought it says finished.

Thanks, i will fix that

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Thu 22 Aug 2019, 19:10

update v1.0.11
- bug fixes
- version number (random)

Google Drive - link

Mangireka
Citoyen

Postby Mangireka » Sat 24 Aug 2019, 17:14

NightCroucher wrote:I have added Export button in Test menu. It creates csv export current content of items, units, skills and recipes lists. So you need to execute search before exporting. Check this out first, and decide in which direction we need to move next.

Hey NightCroucher,

sry for the late answer, I spent some time being on vacation.
The export functionality is exactly the way I need it. I integrated the game data into my excel sheet and now I can generate the following overview (e.g. for skills)

I will upload the excel file and post the link here in a few days, so everyone can try if he/she can take advantage of it.
Due to the huge amount of skills and the number of chars the excel sheet runs with max number of cpu cores to calculate xD.

Currently I face some problems to match recipes for hunting and tanning from the list, because e.g. the recipes "Butchery: Aurochs" and "Tanning: Aurochs" are both named as "Aurochs". Is it possible to add the recipeId to the export?

Greeting, Mangireka
Gilde Zamonien

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Sun 25 Aug 2019, 08:16

Just tested "payday" : it's wonderful !
Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg (19.54 KiB) Viewed 22689 times

yes, we're poor on Maliken :lol:

Two minutes later, on another server, I found my 50xbedding (jutug) in 5 seconds, without opening (the game) client 25 times :D .
Thank you Night !
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sun 25 Aug 2019, 15:44

Mangireka wrote:Currently I face some problems to match recipes for hunting and tanning from the list, because e.g. the recipes "Butchery: Aurochs" and "Tanning: Aurochs" are both named as "Aurochs". Is it possible to add the recipeId to the export?

Yes, of course. It was just fast test case with list export, i can adjust it. Will do in next update.

Céline, you are welcome as always :)

Asakuri
Bourlingueur

Postby Asakuri » Wed 28 Aug 2019, 11:19

I started using your client a few days ago, it's really helpful and faster for repetitive task or searching-in-bags

Thanks a lot :D
Vous êtes des patates, vous n'existez pas... Vous êtes tous dans ma tête ! Sortez de là et laissez les voix tranquille.

Mangireka
Citoyen

Postby Mangireka » Sun 08 Sep 2019, 09:46

Good morning everyone,

you can download my excel sheet by clicking the link: Data overview all chars

Please make sure that you set the calculation options to "manual" before doing anything, e.g. inserting the data from Night's CSV export files.
After inserting the data you should click "Calculate Now" or press the F9 key. It will take some time to calculate all the cells.

Have fun and a nice day
Gilde Zamonien

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Fri 13 Sep 2019, 22:27

update v1.0.12
- hero items page
-- new trades filters similar to deposit
-- new "clear" button to erase trades filters and search entry
-- new equipped items filter - disabled by default
-- new current location storage items filter - disabled by default
-- "take" button now can take from deposit
-- new merge button will sent all that possible to deposit
- at global items page now it is possible to send single item to manually entered hero name
- hero money will turn red only if he has working companions (limit is still 100g)
- csv export with recipe id
- bug fixes

Google Drive - link

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Sat 14 Sep 2019, 07:18

@Mangireka : I have no idea how to "open" the csv (NightClient) with a particular sheet in excel (I generally just open the cvs with excel and choose the separator). And when I "just open" the cvs export files from NC, it has just some title :/
Screenshot_7.jpg
Screenshot_7.jpg (58.04 KiB) Viewed 22096 times
. I'll check and try harder later, but if someone (you or another player) have some tips, it would be nice :)

@Night : Thank you \o/
-> "[...] to send single item to manually entered hero name" -> to any hero, not just my registred toons on your Client ? :)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sat 14 Sep 2019, 10:21

Céline wrote: to any hero, not just my registred toons on your Client ? :)

Yes. For now only at global items tab and only for single item sending (i was lazy)
There was always possibility to enter custom text instead of selecting hero, just without a functioning.

Return to “Therianblog”