Inside the Murderer’s Head quest tasks appear before accepting the quest (information on the murder)

Dweezil
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

Inside the Murderer’s Head quest tasks appear before accepting the quest (information on the murder)

Postby Dweezil » Mon 27 Jan 2020, 09:46

Following this guide:
viewtopic.php?t=171
I'm trying to Finnish the Caleron quest line.

I'm almost at the end of the quest line. I accepted “The Fox’s Counter-attack” at Night Archer’s Inn, but I forgot to accept “Inside the Murderer’s Head” and went to the island by taking the Killer Whale II. There I explored and found the 4 places where I have to find the "information on the murder"
I got all 4 of them by doing the tasks which involve spying, some of the others were too hard for me. After leaving the Island I could finish “Time for Revenge” at Noroft Port, but I could obvious not finish “Inside the Murderer’s Head”, because I did not accept the quest in the first place. So I went back to Night Archer’s Inn, accept “Inside the Murderer’s Head” and went back to the island to do the tasks again, but now the "easy" ones which involve spying are gone, because I already did do them. At Regret Camp there even is not one quest. Is this a bug? I guess the tasks should not have appeared for me, since I did not yet accept the quest .

Any help on this appreciated, so I can finish the quest line soon.

ps.
I do have Rowan with me ;-)

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Inside the Murderer’s Head quest tasks appear before accepting the quest (information on the murder)

Postby Céline » Mon 27 Jan 2020, 11:13

Hello,

My support tools are out of order for the moment, so I can't
- check your quests status
- be sure of the EN name of all that quests

You can send an email to support@virtys.com if you want I check your quests status / quests items as soon as my tools are bock.
But, if you try to find spying task for "inside the murderer's head", you won't find them ;)

For Norstria, I used this, but it's in French : https://theriansaga.fandom.com/fr/wiki/ ... _du_renard (The Fox’s Counter-attack).
It opens 2 other quests :
- inside the murderer's head -> 3 places, to collect 4 informations -> tasks with offense, archeology or trade. There's no spying task for that quest (https://theriansaga.fandom.com/fr/wiki/ ... 27assassin)
- time for revenge -> there's a spying task for this quest (https://theriansaga.fandom.com/fr/wiki/ ... _vengeance)... or hunting or a fight.

Don't know if there is a EN wiki as complete as the FR is for Norstria.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Dweezil
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Inside the Murderer’s Head quest tasks appear before accepting the quest (information on the murder)

Postby Dweezil » Mon 27 Jan 2020, 13:04

Now I feel a bit ashamed, because nothing is wrong here.

I should have read the quests more carefully and not only follow the guide. Anyway, you pointed me in the right direction by telling me about "3 places, to collect 4 informations".
I did finish the other quest where I needed all the 4 places, but this quests can be done with 3 or less places, because there is a timer in use. That is what confused me.

Thanks for the help and sorry for bothering you.

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Mon 27 Jan 2020, 19:46

Hello,

No problem, you didn't bother me. Don't be ashamed !
I'm happy I could help you :)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Support and bugs reports”