skilling hills

infael
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

skilling hills

Postby infael » Tue 26 May 2020, 09:59

I need to get to 65 hills to get the protosensor. I have wingu and huber sim clothes + a phoenix necklace and boar.

I have 57 hills so skilling up in Dragon's Jaw is few and far in between.

What are good ways to skill up?

Sniq
Bourlingueur
Realm: Lanfar

Re: skilling hills

Postby Sniq » Tue 26 May 2020, 13:54

For clothing, you might need to a full Wingu Similian sets (which gives ~64 hill level)

Hipporage can reach 68 hill.

If you can reach level 65 with a potion, you can then raise hero's hill level to 70 at Felgorn Peak via
any of these activities:
a) combat
b) level 45 botany task
c) level 68 taming task

If not, you can still train your hero to level 70 hill at Felgorn Peak, just might take a longer time to train.

Pandaluv
Défricheur
Realm: Lanfar

Postby Pandaluv » Tue 26 May 2020, 23:48

I'm assuming you've already found most of the locations within that zone since the exploration minimum is level 50 hills. I managed to level up both hill and mountain in that zone with combat by running between various points on the map within Dragons Jaw. It's also a way to get some wyvren blood (happens more frequently in lower depths though) and other drops too. But depending on your combat skills and armor, some of the monsters hit hard (beware the Dragon Buzzard and Royal Wyvern). Just don't forget the rules of 5 ... once your actual level is 5points over listed land value, you'll rarely (if ever) get a skill point - does happen on rare luck though.

Since you have Boar, and need hills 65, you could go back and forth between Felgorn Peak (65) and Thousand Winds Abyss (61). I don't think I ever had an encounter at Manticore's Mount (55), but you could always include it, if your hill score is not 60 or higher already.

I know you're Not currently leveling mountain, but I followed the same idea with 3 other locations in the map of Dragons Jaw: Vinn Mines, Observatory H, and Ourakantir. I rarely had an encounter at Jotungar elite center, but i think it might have happened once or twice.

infael
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby infael » Wed 27 May 2020, 12:00

Thanks all!

Return to “Skills”