question about Lady strange

angryplayer
Citoyen
Realm: -

question about Lady strange

Postby angryplayer » Thu 09 Aug 2018, 10:25

I was wondering if anyone has found the new companion lady strange, useful? I was thinking about spending my foggys on her for iriza.. but i was wondering since lady strange has no blunt defense will she just be destroyed by irizas blunt? has anyone found a way to use the companion to kill iriza? I know for farming she would be good in tarasquan.. but outside of that.. im just not sure if shes worth it if iriza hits her with blunt over and over. Any thoughts?

Zoub*te
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: question about Lady strange

Postby Zoub*te » Thu 09 Aug 2018, 16:24

Don't take lady strange if your goal is fighting iriza she would do worse that hiker there

If you plan on fighting owl she will be a much better choice that hiker though.

Nobius
Traducteur
Realm: Hipporiel

Re: question about Lady strange

Postby Nobius » Thu 09 Aug 2018, 19:02

Iriza will hit Lady Strange with blunt damage. The only difference with other companions is that vyvar will hit her for ~10, so she wont die in one round.
Its still not worth the cost.

On the other hand, on the owl shes amazing. She might be hit by owl for less than 50 dmg, so she could tank for 5 rounds (although unlikely :P). Anyway with Lady Strange (new bow, and new boots) my chances of winning rose from ~40% (about 6-8 months ago when i fought her every day) to 80% (Boarserker, Yormun Gan, Golem monster, Lady Strange, and hipporage for hills bonus). I dont know, maybe im just lucky, i have 69 authority for ~10 days, and its been only 10 fights.

Return to “General”