Future of TS

Yushi
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Future of TS

Postby Yushi » Sat 01 Feb 2020, 00:26

Just got back after a long break. Wondering what the plans are for the game. Will it continue? Will it still receive any updates?

I know developers are also working on Mist Legacy now. Wasn't sure if that means the end of TS, or what. Hopefully not, because I'm actually really getting back into TS, and was also really excited to see that we can have 10 characters per account now. Which I completely messed up crossing of course, but mail sent to support so hopefully that gets fixed.

and my last question is whether emperator and the other supporter packs might become available again. I've got 2 accounts with emperator, but would gladly get 2 more if they were to come back.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Falkarma
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Re: Future of TS

Postby Falkarma » Wed 05 Feb 2020, 14:19

Hi Yushi,

At the beginning of 2020 we did a lot of server optimizations to prepare TS for the years to come. I think we are now at minimal possible operating cost for the game, meaning it will survive as long as players invest a bit in it.

As for the plans for the game, we are still recovering from bad news from last December so plans are not all confirmed yet. Whatever happen the game progress will be relative to its sales. I think focused updates on mid and high-level players could make come back in 2020 if everything goes as well.

Emperator packages were created for saving the game after we lost our distributor. To open a new Emperator campaign, we would have to offer something to our player worth their participation. It's true that there could be some new features paid with that, maybe we could do a survey about what would motivate players for these kind of campaign.
Therian Saga

Nulani
Animateur
Realm: Hipporiel

Postby Nulani » Fri 07 Feb 2020, 22:16

There was an idea once (I believe it was NightCroucher's) to add 3 or 4 additional companion slots for passive harvesting only. I think it is very very good idea. These slots might be more expensive than custom companions slots and maybe one or 2 might be added as a bonus to future emperator package :)
and after all, you might keep to old ideas that gave just prestige like emperator pets and emperator wishes :)

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby NightCroucher » Tue 11 Feb 2020, 17:06

The idea was to add new paid slots for homes or buildings, rather than hero. So we can separate harvesting companions from battle ones and there will be no need to create and manage hundreds of twins.

Nulani
Animateur
Realm: Hipporiel

Postby Nulani » Sat 15 Feb 2020, 11:58

NightCroucher wrote:The idea was to add new paid slots for homes or buildings, rather than hero. So we can separate harvesting companions from battle ones and there will be no need to create and manage hundreds of twins.

Hundreds?!?
you mean dozens?

Belun
Défricheur

Postby Belun » Sat 15 Feb 2020, 14:29

Guys, so when will it be possible to already get the Emperor’s pack? Are there any planned content updates for the game in the foreseeable future?

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sun 16 Feb 2020, 21:03

Nulani wrote:Hundreds?!?
you mean dozens?

well... it depends... with 10 chars on account it is easy to cross the line :D

Maru
Bourlingueur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Maru » Sat 07 Mar 2020, 08:29

Falkarma wrote:Hi Yushi,

At the beginning of 2020 we did a lot of server optimizations to prepare TS for the years to come. I think we are now at minimal possible operating cost for the game, meaning it will survive as long as players invest a bit in it.

As for the plans for the game, we are still recovering from bad news from last December so plans are not all confirmed yet. Whatever happen the game progress will be relative to its sales. I think focused updates on mid and high-level players could make come back in 2020 if everything goes as well.

Emperator packages were created for saving the game after we lost our distributor. To open a new Emperator campaign, we would have to offer something to our player worth their participation. It's true that there could be some new features paid with that, maybe we could do a survey about what would motivate players for these kind of campaign.

So are you working on updates or emperator campaign? :?:

Maru
Bourlingueur

Postby Maru » Sat 07 Mar 2020, 09:20

we are ready for elicard :)

Ricardo
Défricheur

Postby Ricardo » Fri 29 May 2020, 21:25

Hi,
started playing the game a week ago. Found it on Reddit while looking for games like Eve Online.
Was impressed by the amount of details in it + guide online + wiki Fandom, but it feels abandoned. Very few players, market is dead nothing on it, no chat conversation.
In my humble opinion the game needs players and I see only two ways:
- marketing
- mobile version

There are tons of people like me out there that never heard of the game before and would give it a try.
Put some ads on instagram (its cheap)
Deal with the 404 error on some links of the site (this is really bad for new players)

The mobile is a must have this days, I know its not easy and not cheap, but its a must have.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I'm a newbie and just started, but I see unused potential here.

Return to “General”