In January we had an infrastructure optimization to save on servers cost. This optimization is starting to give us results, so it is now time to plan on what we are going to do with Therian Saga this year.
The first thing we want to clear out is that you must not expect new engine features for the game (like the guild's war, mobile version, etc.) but we can build on our current system to add gameplay elements. The second thing is that we are running the game with a partial team so it will be very hard for us to create a new territory. We are likely to work on small updates that have a very focused gameplay goal and, if possible, have new regions being worked on as a background task.
What we are expecting for today council is that you give us hints on what would be key gameplay elements that you would like to see in the game. These elements can be described somewhat like this:
- We need a unit at X of skill Y because of this craft.
- We need to be able to harvest X (I know you'll say Wingu).
- The resource X is still useless we need something to do with it.
- The skill X has a lower cap than the other, we would need a new recipe at Y.
- Would be nice to have a challenge to build an X (mine) at difficulty Y.
- New monster with X of combat skill Y would help us.
- Between X and Y of the skill Z, it's far too hard to progress.
- Where is our flying ship???
For us, that would be a first step to know what is the most needed/wanted by you. We expect to have this council running for a few weeks before taking any decision, so everyone will have the chance to speak.
Thank you for your time, and now we are listening.